I think… I may have accidentally relabeled every iTunes library album name under “Crash Bandicoot.”
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post:
125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked. As of July 2014, inline images appear as 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
It turns out this is really important if you don’t want your images blurred!
Don’t be like me kids, learn from my mistakes.
Also thank you, Ryan for helping me out.
Perhaps these come out better? (This is a test.)
The worst part is coming across them later and wondering how these tomatoes got on my floor.
(DUMBLR!! WHY YOU BLUR!?!?)
I have spent more time filling forms the last week than drawing. It doesn’t help that I’m also comically slow at it.
Still can’t wait to play my local homies!
Dizzy Gillespie studies, as per requested for Sandy’s B-day.
Here are the three together.
Boys day out.
What weird colors, BUT IT’S DONE. Running out to print them now.
Thank you, you’ve all be a fantastic audience to go on this journey with. I wouldn’t trade our memories together for anything in the world…
I’ve got a bad case of claw-paw.